Today’s thankful Thursday goes to good friends.
- A good friend is measured by his loving heart and his comfy shoulders.
- A loving heart that always love you no matter what, even if you argue or having a bad hair day, he / she will always love you.
- Comfy shoulders to cry on and help you when you are in need.
- Good friend is someone who is really interested in your answer when he /she ask you what’s up?
- Good friend is there to give you a hand, but can also give you a push (to the right direction).
- Good friend will always tell you the truth even if you don’t really want to hear it.
You might have met your good friend in kindergarten or along the way, you can be married to your good friend or just have met him / her in evening class.
No matter if it is a man or woman, good friends are rare commodity and I’m grateful for my good friends who are part of my life, and those who were once part of them.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you guys!
What are you grateful about today?